Carson City road report Nov. 15-21
• William Street will have intermittent lane closures at Roop Street from 9 a.m.-
7 p.m. Monday-Friday for westbound traffic.
• Long Street will be closed from Stewart Street to Marian Street. Traffic will be detoured via Stewart Street, Corbett Street and Molly Drive.
• Beverly Drive will be closed to through traffic at Roop Street.
NDOT will continue working on a freeway landscaping project at the Fifth Street overpass over the freeway and at the Fairview Drive Interchange. There will be intermittent lane closures on Fifth Street, Fairview Drive and the freeway ramps, but no significant delays are expected. Please use caution.
As a result of the next phase of the Nevada Department of Transportation project on the freeway, Koontz Lane will be closed between Raglan Circle and Edmonds Drive until January.
Because of water utility improvements, the following is expected to occur:
• Hells Bells Road between Parkhill Drive and Marsh Road will be closed to through traffic (local traffic allowed) all week.
• Fairview Drive between Butti Way and 5th Street roundabout will be reduced to one lane with flaggers during daytime hours.
Saliman Road will be reduced to one lane in the southbound direction between Colorado Street and Sonoma Street. Heather Way is closed at Saliman Road due to sidewalk improvements.
Construction will continue near the intersection of Northridge Drive and Russell Way for the Fulstone Wetlands Enhancement project. Work will be off-street, but there may be occasional delays due to construction activity. Pedestrians are advised to use the sidewalk on the south side of Northridge Drive.