Carson City Sheriff’s Blotter
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Joshua Michael Summerfield, 29, with a listed occupation of wildland firefighter, was arrested at 10:47 p.m. Monday in the 1100 block of Monte Rosa Drive on suspicion of gross misdemeanor second-offense domestic battery, misdemeanor obstructing an investigation and a misdemeanor failure to appear warrant. Bail was set at $8,964.
• A 52-year-old transient was arrested at 7:11 p.m. Sunday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on a misdemeanor probation violation warrant. He was intoxicated and spotted by jail staff sitting near the jail entrance, according to the arrest report. Bail was set at $3,000.
• Rolando Pacheco-Garcia, 29, unemployed from Carson City, was arrested at 10:57 p.m. Saturday in the 3200 block of Imperial Way on suspicion of felony domestic battery. He allegedly strangled his live-in girlfriend. Bail was set at $15,000.
• A 30-year-old steelworker from Carson City was arrested at 4:57 a.m. Saturday in the 2000 block of Century Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• A 21-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 3:17 p.m. Sunday in the 900 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery and probation violation. Bail was set at $13,132.
• Kyle Anthony Oliver, 19, a grocery store employee from Spring Creek, was arrested at 9:25 p.m. Saturday in the 1800 block of Fairview Drive on suspicion of felony possession of a prescription drug without a prescription, misdemeanor possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and failure to maintain a single lane. Bail was set at $4,471.
• Bradford Warren Stone, 29, of Dayton, was arrested at 1:28 p.m. Thursday at Fleischmann Way and Mountain Street on warrants for the following: Felony assault with a deadly weapon, misdemeanor domestic battery, misdemeanor contempt of court and misdemeanor failure to appear. No bail was set.
• Ruben Rodriguez, 24, a driller from Winnemucca, was arrested at 2:31 a.m. Saturday at Stewart and John streets on suspicion of felony battery with a deadly weapon. Bail was set at $30,000. Also arrested was Angel Lopez, 32, of Carson City, on suspicion of battery with a deadly weapon. The two men allegedly got into a fight at a downtown Carson City bar, with Rodriguez hitting a man in the head with a beer bottle, and Lopez damaging another man’s tooth with a punch.