Carson City Sheriff’s Crime Log
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
– James Dolor Carroll, 31, unemployed from Carson City, was arrested at 11:24 a.m. in the 1200 block of North Roop Street on suspicion of felony parole violation, a felony Nevada City warrant for vehicle theft and a felony Washoe County warrant for failure to appear in drug court on a burglary charge. No bail was set.
– Mateo Antonio Macias Hayes, a 21-year-old unemployed Carson City man, was arrested at 4:03 p.m. Tuesday in the 1700 block of Russell Way on a felony fugitive warrant out of California. No bail was set.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Tuesday:
– A man reported he went to collect his things from his ex and she “pulled out his hair” at 8:40 a.m.
– Coroner call in the 3300 block of Imperial Way at 2:47 p.m.
– A parent reported their 13-year-old son was assaulted by a 14-year-old boy as he was getting off the bus.
– Coroner call in the 1700 block of Snyder Avenue at 6:18 p.m.
– Report of a loud party on Hot Springs Road at 9:11 p.m.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Or, you can dial 202 from any SBC pay phone for free. Callers always remain anonymous.