Carson City sheriff’s log 01-02
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Angel Latrisha Craig, 18, of Reno, and Mykiesha Marie Anderson, 19, of Carson City, and a juvenile female were arrested at 4:10 p.m. Wednesday in the 3000 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of gross misdemeanor conspiracy to commit burglary. Craig and Anderson also were booked on misdemeanor contributing to the delinquency of a minor. The three allegedly stole items from Sally Beauty Supply then fled. Bail for Anderson and Craig was set at $3,132 each.
• A 45-year-old carpenter from South Lake Tahoe was arrested at 10:20 a.m. Wednesday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on warrants for misdemeanor second-offense driving under the influence, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Kyle Jeffrey Aaron Weinstein, 18, of South Lake Tahoe, was arrested at 7:35 p.m. Thursday on suspicion of gross misdemeanor possession of brass knuckles, misdemeanor possession of marijuana, speeding, driving under the influence of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $2,703.
• Kyle Montgomery Carpenter, 21, unemployed of Carson City, was arrested at 10:52 p.m. on Thursday in the 1700 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony probation violation. No bail was set.
• A 51-year-old plumber from Reno was arrested at 7:50 p.m. Thursday at Carson and Long streets on suspicion of misdemeanor possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $1,864.
• Ann Giselle Syphus-Freed, 45, a certified nursing assistant from Gardnerville, was arrested at 4:48 p.m. Thursday in the 1500 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of possession of felony a prescription drug without a prescription. Bail was set at $2,500.
• Greggory Michael Jessee, 32, unemployed of Fallon, was arrested Thursday on suspicion of felony parole violation. No bail was set.
• A 44-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 7:48 p.m. Thursday in the 300 block of South Carson Street on a misdemeanor warrant. Bail was set at $732.
• A 47-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 11:29 p.m. Thursday in the 1800 block of Dori Way on a warrant for failure to comply. Bail was set at $206.
• A 25-year-old laborer from Carson City was arrested at 11:51 p.m. Thursday at Desatoya and Fairview drives on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving, and having a broken headlight. Bail was set at $1,214.
• Janice Bennett, 44, unemployed of Carson City, and Mario Mendoza, 28, also of Carson City, were arrested at 3:13 a.m. Friday on suspicion of gross misdemeanor battery on a peace officer and misdemeanor trespassing. Bail was set at $2,737 each. Also arrested was a 44-year-old South Lake Tahoe man on suspicion of misdemeanor obstructing an investigation and trespassing. His bail was set at $644.
• A 34-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 9:06 .m. Friday in the 1700 block of Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor being a drunken pedestrian.
• The Nevada Highway Patrol arrested four people in Carson City on suspicion of drunken driving on New Year’s Eve.