Carson City Sheriff’s Log 11-25
November 25, 2009
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Ruben Hernandez, 30, a construction worker from Carson City, was arrested at 5:03 p.m. Friday at College Parkway and Granite Street on suspicion of felony parole violation, obtaining false identification of another and driving without a valid license. No bail was set.
• Laura Leigh Hanson, 22, unemployed of Carson City, was arrested at 3:49 p.m. in the 400 block of West Winnie Lane on suspicion of felony failure to appear in drug court in Yerington. No bail was set.
• Castaneda Gonzales-Everado, 28, unemployed from Carson City, was arrested at 7:28 a.m. Saturday on Tiger Drive on suspicion of felony domestic battery with substantial bodily harm. Bail was set at $25,000.
• A 43-year-old Reno man was arrested at 7:26 p.m. Monday in the 900 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of felony burglary. He allegedly ran up a $17 bar bill, then didn’t have the money to pay the tab.
Recommended Stories For You
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Monday:
• Gasoline was siphoned from two vehicles on Old Hot Springs Road sometime before 9:41 a.m.
• Accident at Lompa Lane and Northridge Drive at 10:34 a.m.
• Report of a hit-and-run accident involving a fence on Monte Rosa Drive at 10:52 p.m.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call (775) 322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is (775) 283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Chicago-flavor restaurant coming to Carson City
- NV Energy CEO criticizes Energy Choice amendment
- 2018 Primary Election guide: Justice of the Supreme Court, Seat C
- Cardoza pleads guilty to second-degree murder in 2013 Carson City case
- Arrest for using cell phone while driving, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office