Carson City sheriff’s log 2-1
– Greg Daniel Park, 28, no address given, was arrested Friday morning in the 1400 block of North Carson Street for felony use of a false identity to avoid prosecution, and misdemeanor obstruction. While searching for a suspect in an earlier armed robbery, officers made contact with Park, who ran from them. After cornering him in a parking lot and taking him into custody, Park did not have identification, and provided officers with three false names. Park was identified by Parole and Probation officers by a tattoo on his chest. Bail was set at $5,407.
– A 41-year-old Carson City woman was arrested Saturday afternoon for a failure to appear warrant. The subject was detained by security officers at a store in the 2100 block of Highway 50 East for an investigation of petit larceny. Because she didn’t go past the pay point of the store, the store management declined to press charges, but a records search turned up the warrant. Bail was at $10,000.
– A 25-year-old architect from Dayton was arrested Friday night in the 300 block of North Carson Street for misdemeanor battery. Subject was reported as jumping on the back of a person trying to break up a fight between two women. Bail was set at $632.
– A 33-year-old Carson City man was arrested Saturday morning in the 300 block of North Carson Street for violating alternative sentencing conditions. The subject was recognized by deputies inside a bar as someone on alternative sentencing, with a no-alcohol clause. A preliminary breath test revealed a blood alcohol level of .049. Bail was set at $300. At the time of the arrest, the subject’s 25-year-old brother was also arrested for obstructing an officer. His bail was set for $407.
– A 25-year-old bus boy from Carson City was arrested Saturday morning at Highway 50 and Brown street for misdemeanor criminal contempt. Subject was stopped for having a headlight out, and records check brought up a warrant for criminal contempt. Bail was set at $500.
– A 26-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested Friday night in the 500 block of North Carson Street for battery on a peace officer (gross misdemeanor), misdemeanor obstructing and resisting arrest with violence, and misdemeanor possession of less than one ounce of marijuana. Subject was spotted walking through a parking lot and looking into parked cars. When approached by officers, subject refused to take his hands out of his pockets. A struggle ensued that resulted in the subject being tasered by one of the officers, which ended the struggle. Bail was set at $4,764.
– A 21-year-old student from Carson City was arrested Friday night at North Carson and Washington streets for violation of a suspended sentence. Subject was stopped for riding a bicycle at night without a light. A records check found the outstanding warrant. Bail was set at $1,000.
– A 24-year-old shop clerk was arrested Friday morning in the 1600 block of Hamilton Avenue for misdemeanor domestic violence. Subject is accused of slapping her boyfriend multiple times during an argument. After questioning the couple’s roommate, deputies determined subject was the instigator of the violence. Bail was set at $3,132.
– Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information, call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Or, you can dial 202 from any SBC pay phone for free. Callers always remain anonymous.