Carson City Sheriff’s Log
Carson City Sheriff deputies conducted a special enforcement operation Friday that netted three felony and five misdemeanor arrests for outstanding warrants.
The three felony arrests were:
• Jeffery Dean Mauppins, 38, Carson City, bail $2,500.
• Angela Munoz, 44, Carson City, bail $10,000.
• David Lee Loving, 31, Mound House, no bail.
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Rodney Allen Cox, 37, of Mound House, was arrested Friday at 2:30 p.m. at the Sheriff’s Office for felony failure to register as a sex offender. He was held without bail.
• Francisco Magallanes-Solano, 39, of Carson City, was arrested Friday at 11:54 p.m. in the 200 block of Applegate for a felony warrant issued by Immigration Customs Enforcement. He was held without bail.
• A 20-year-old Overton man was arrested Friday at Third and Curry streets for misdemeanor violation of suspended sentence. Bail was set at $3,000.
• A 20-year-old Carson City man was arrested Saturday at 2:46 a.m. near the intersection of Stewart and William streets for misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• A 26-year-old Dayton man was arrested Saturday at 2:53 a.m. in the 100 block of West Telegraph Street for two counts of misdemeanor battery. Bail was set at $2,264.
• A 36-year-old Henderson man was arrested Saturday at 5:24 a.m. at Fifth and Plaza streets for misdemeanor DUI first offense. Bail was set at $1,132.
• A 28-year-old Gardnerville woman was arrested Friday at 9:30 p.m. at the Sheriff’s Office for misdemeanor violation of suspended sentence and failure to appear. Bail was set at $1,939.
• A 75-year-old Carson City man was arrested Friday at 7 p.m. in the 3000 block of Imperial Way for misdemeanor contempt of court. Bail was set at $500.
• A 33-year-old man from Sandy, Utah, was transferred from Elko to Carson City Friday for two misdemeanor failure to appear warrants. Bail was set at $1,480.
• A 19-year-old Dayton man was transferred from Elko to Carson City Friday for a misdemeanor failure to appear warrant. Bail was set at $1,000.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 283-1799.