Carson City sheriff’s log 6-21
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Ramon Bermudez, 26, of Reno, was arrested at 2:54 a.m. Saturday in the 300 block of East William Street for felony receiving stolen property, felony possession of a concealed weapon, and misdemeanor charges of possession of a firearm while intoxicated and possession of less than one ounce of marijuana. Officers were called to a bar on a report of a man with a concealed weapon. Officers confronted Bermudez and found he had a handgun stuck in the waistline of his pants. A check revealed the handgun was reported stolen out of Reno. Bail was set at $25,000.
• A 37-year-old man from Carson City was arrested at 11 a.m. Saturday in the 800 block of North Carson Street for misdemeanor violation of suspended sentence. Bail was set at $3,000.
• A 22-year-old pizzeria worker from Minden was arrested at 12:48 a.m. Saturday at Clearview and South Carson streets for misdemeanor first offense DUI, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana. Bail was set at $2,596.
• A 29-year-old carpet installer from Sun Valley was transferred to the Carson City Jail from Washoe County Friday on a misdemeanor failure to appear traffic warrant. Bail was set at $832.
• A 28-year-old cook from Carson City was arrested at 7:15 p.m. Friday in the 1500 block of Airport Road for misdemeanor probation violation. Subject was spotted driving the wrong way down Airport Road. A search of the vehicle uncovered a small amount of marijuana. Bail was set at $3,000.
• A 18-year-old painter from Carson City was arrested at 10:30 p.m. Thursday in the 1500 block of Spooner Drive for misdemeanor driving without a license and a DOP warrant. Bail was set at $1,187.
• A 22-year-old construction worker from Reno was arrested at 10:30 p.m. Thursday in the 1200 block of Rolling Hills Drive on two misdemeanor counts of criminal contempt. Bail was set at $1,027.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.