Carson City Sheriff’s Log 6/14
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 36-year-old machinist from Carson City was arrested at 10:31 p.m. Friday in the 2500 block of Maxy Court for misdemeanor obstructing an officer. While investigating a domestic dispute, the subject refused to heed the demands of officers. A preliminary breath test showed a blood alcohol level of .320. Bail was set at $407.
• A 42-year-old construction worker from Gardnerville was arrested at 5:20 a.m. Saturday in the 1400 block of South Carson Street for misdemeanor violation of suspended sentence. Subject was stopped for speeding, and a records check revealed a warrant for his arrest. Bail was set at $3,000.
• A 28-year-old unemployed man from Carson City was arrested at 1:42 p.m. Friday at the intersection of William and Stewart streets on a misdemeanor contempt of court warrant. The subject was pulled over for failing to stop at a stop sign, and a records check revealed the outstanding warrant. Bail was set at $1,242.
• A 44-year-old plumber from Carson City was transported from Douglas County to Carson City Jail at 12:30 p.m. Friday for misdemeanor violation of a protective order. Bail was set at $3,132.
• A 36-year-old mechanic, address unknown, was arrested at 8:19 a.m. Friday on a misdemeanor criminal contempt warrant. Bail was set at $3,000.