Carson City Sheriff’s Log
December 4, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
A 30-year-old Carson City man was jailed on charges including driving under the influence at 1:52 a.m. The arrest report said his vehicle was stopped because it was speeding east on Koontz Lane, fishtailing on the slippery street. The report said the car drove through a stop sign and, after the deputy turned on his lights, spun three times before coming to a stop. In addition to DUI-1st offense, the driver was charged with failing to stop at a stop sign, driving too fast for conditions, careless driving and an improper lane change. Total bail was $1,290.
A 36-year-old Carson City man was jailed at 1:13 p.m. on a contempt of court warrant issued for failing to appear in a misdemeanor case. Bail was $3,000, cash only.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies, violent crimes and DUIs. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit
- Carson City Aquatic Facility reopening on Tuesday
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’