Carson City Sheriffs’ log Feb. 15
The following person was booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
– Lori Pemeau, 51, of Carson City was arrested Thursday in the 3700 block of Reeves for felony possession of a controlled substance and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia. Officers visited Pemeau’s home because her son is on probation. When asked if there were drugs in the house, Pemeau was slow to answer. When asked again, she pointed out several baggies that contained what looked like methamphetamine. A K9 sweep of the residence found more bags of methamphetamine and drug paraphernalia. Pemeau claimed the drugs were hers. A drug test on her son came back negative. Bail for Pemeau was set at $16,132.
– Dario Rodriguez, 26, of Carson City, was arrested during traffic stop on Saturday morning for felony parole/probation violation. He is being held without bail.
– A 35-year-old Carson City man was arrested Friday afternoon in the 2000 block of Sheffield Manor for gross misdemeanor child abuse. Fremont Elementary School staff contacted Child Protective Services about a student who had large bruises on the front and back of his left thigh. When the father was questioned, he said he was swatting his son with a belt, and his son turned around and was hit in the leg. Bail was set at $2,500.
– A 33-year-old casino worker from Carson City was arrested Saturday morning in the 3500 block of South Carson Street for a felony contempt of court warrant. After being stopped for a having a nonworking rear license plate light, subject was found to have an outstanding warrant from Carson Justice Court. Bail was set at $500.
– Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information, call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799.