Carson City Sheriff’s Log for Thursday, March 21
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:
• 6:32 a.m.: Alicia Dougherty, 22, of Carson City was arrested at Beverly Drive and Marian Avenue on suspicion of DUI, driving on a suspended registration and driving on a suspended driver’s license. Bail: $1,831.
• 12:19 a.m.: A 35-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at Brown and Reeves streets on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail: $1,137.
The following people were booked into the Storey County Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:
• A 48-year-old Sparks man was arrested on three warrants. Bail: $2,782.
• A 21-year-old Sparks man was arrested on a contempt-of-court warrant. No bail.
• A 19-year-old Reno man was arrested on suspicion of petit larceny. Bail: $637.
• A 30-year-old Virginia City man was arrested on a Storey County warrant. Bail: $322.
• Brandon Yauger, 38, of Carson City was arrested on suspicion of DUI third offense and duty to maintain a travel lane. Bail: $20,087.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.