Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested on ICE hold after alleged child abuse
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 9:10 p.m.: Israel Jacobo-Perez, 27, of Carson City was arrested at Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center on an Immigration and Customs Enforcement hold. According to his arrest report, deputies were dispatched to the hospital on a child-abuse report. No bail was set.
• 2:32 p.m.: A 22-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 300 block of David Street on a contempt-of-court warrant. Bail was set at $350.
• 10:20 p.m.: A 19-year-old Carson City man was arrested at Fifth Street and Harbin Avenue on a warrant for obtaining money under false pretenses. Bail was set at $500.
• 9:19 p.m.: A 43-year-old Carson City man was arrested at Valley and Robinson streets on a contempt-of-court warrant, as well as on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia. According to his arrest report, a deputy was dispatched on a report of illegal drug activity. He reportedly found a small, used marijuana pipe in the man’s pocket. Bail was set at $1,500.
• 12:32 p.m.: A 56-year-old Carson City man was arrested at Fifth Street and Saliman Road on a contempt-of-court warrant. Bail was set at $837.
• 8:50 a.m.: Juan Castro, 27, of Dayton was arrested in the 400 block of V&T Way on a felony embezzlement warrant. Bail was set at $2,500.
• 12:30 p.m.: Donald Lee Bigpond, 30 of Carson City was arrested at the Carson City Jail on suspicion of two counts of felony battery on a prison guard. According to his arrest report, Bigpond struck a captain once and a sergeant twice as they were trying to subdue him. Bail was set at $30,000.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies, violent crimes and DUIs. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.