Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested on suspicion of assault on police officer
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 12:18 a.m.: David Anthony Escamilla, 28, of Stafford, Va., was arrested in the 300 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of DUI-second offense, driving with a license suspended for DUI, affray, possession of less than an ounce of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $5,100.
• 12:18 a.m.: A 39-year-old Newark, Del., man was arrested in the 300 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of battery. Bail was set at $1,000.
• 8:26 a.m.: A 34-year-old transient was arrested at North Curry and West Adams streets on suspicion of violation of bail conditions. Bail was set at $3,000.
• 8:18 a.m.: Megan Kendall, 28, a transient, was arrested at Bath and Curry streets on felony contempt-of-court and violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrants. Bail was set at $13,000.
• 10:37 a.m.: A 21-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 1300 block of North Lompa Lane on a felony under-the-influence-of-a-controlled-substance warrant. Bail was set at $5,000.
• 8:35 p.m.: A 31-year-old Moundhouse man was arrested in the 1600 block of Airport Road on suspicion of arrest of probationer, obstructing a peace officer, possession of a hypodermic device and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• 8:57 p.m.: Raymond Michael Elben, 38, of South Lake Tahoe was arrested in the 4700 block of Snyder Avenue on suspicion of felony assault on a police officer, as well as resisting arrest with violence and obstructing and delaying. Bail was set at $11,300.
• 10:16 p.m.: A 36-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,000.
• 8:40 a.m.: A 26-year-old Carson City man was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a domestic-battery warrant. Bail was set at $742.
• 1:59 p.m.: A 23-year-old Dayton man was arrested on U.S. Highway 50 at the Douglas County line on suspicion of driving with a suspended license, as well as on a contempt-of-court warrant. Bail was set at $1,700.
• 2:09 a.m.: A 32-year-old Minden man was arrested at Telegraph and Carson streets on an intoxicated-pedestrian count. Bail was set at $250.
• 1:30 a.m.: A 21-year-old Virginia City man was arrested at Northridge Drive and Wilma Way on suspicion of harassment. Bail was set at $250.
• 4:30 p.m.: A 42-year-old Stateline man was arrested on a violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrant. Bail was set at $1,000.
• 7:25 p.m.: A 49-year-old Modesto, Calif., man was arrested on Lee Street east of Stewart Street on suspicion of intoxicated pedestrian in road. Bail was set at $25.
• 3:11 p.m.: A 20-year-old Reno man was arrested in the 3200 block of Market Street on an arrest-of-probationer warrant, as well as on suspicion of petit larceny. Bail was set at $3,250.
• 10:40 p.m.: A 25-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 700 block of Silver Oak Drive on suspicion of violation of a protection order. Bail was set at $1,000.
• 3:22 a.m.: A 44-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of domestic battery with strangulation. Bail was set at $25,150.
• 10:09 p.m.: Maureen Silverberg, 36, of Reno was arrested at Robinson and Drew streets on suspicion of felony possession of a dangerous drug without a prescription (hydrocodone and Percocet), possession of less than an ounce of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $4,100.
• 6 p.m.: A 41-year-old transient was arrested in the 100 block of Arthur Street on suspicion of disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $150.
• 1:25 p.m.: A 52-year-old Carson City man was arrested at Winnie Lane and Carson Street on a failure-to-appear warrant, as well as on suspicion of no valid driver’s license and no proof of insurance. Bail was set at $1,841.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies, violent crimes and DUIs. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.