Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested on suspicion of trespassing
December 6, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 3:32 a.m.: A 28-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 500 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of trespassing. According to the man's arrest report, he refused casino security workers' requests to leave and became physical, then was forced into handcuffs. Bail was set at $237.
• 1:30 p.m.: A 39-year-old transient was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a contempt-of-court warrant. Bail was set at $3,000.
Recommended Stories For You
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies, violent crimes and DUIs. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Douglas County Sheriff’s Office Marine Unit pulls body from 1,062 feet in Lake Tahoe
- Busy Saturday set for Carson City
- Man held on felony domestic battery, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Male’s remains found inside truck retrieved from Lahontan Reservoir
- Carson City supervisors re-consider Lompa plan