Carson City sheriff’s log May 5
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Zachary F. James, 28, a maintenance man from South Lake Tahoe, was arrested at 6:22 p.m. Saturday in the 3600 block of South Carson Street. He allegedly used two fake $100 bills to purchase a pocket bike off Craigslist from a Carson City man. Bail was set at $15,000.
• Paul Robinson, 70, of Carson City, was arrested at 7:09 p.m. Friday in the 4200 block of Sherman Lane on suspicion of gross misdemeanor misuse of 911. Since January, Robinson has allegedly made 29 calls to 911, and 27 calls to the non-emergency dispatch number, none of which constituted an emergency. Bail was set at $2,300.
• A 35-year-old Dayton man was arrested at 2:10 a.m. Saturday in the 300 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• David Coppock, 60, of Washoe Valley, was arrested at 8 p.m. Saturday at Lakeview Hill and Highway 395 on suspicion of gross misdemeanor possession of a dangerous prescription without a prescription, violation of bail conditions and failure to appear. Bail was set at $5,607.
• Ashley Giamona, 22, of Carson City, was arrested at noon Saturday in the 800 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of three counts of felony cashing a forged check. Giamona was allegedly captured on casino surveillance cashing the checks in excess of $2,300.
• Kyle David Moose, 21, unemployed of Carson City, was arrested at 11:56 p.m. Sunday in the 4000 block of Village Drive on a Carson City warrant for suspicion of felony embezzlement. Bail was set at $5,000.
• Brittany Alicia Stahl, 20, a student from Carson City, was arrested at 7:15 p.m. Monday in the 300 block of North Roop Street on suspicion of felony possession of a prescription drug without a prescription, possession of heroin, misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia, speeding and a misdemeanor bench warrant for failure to attend substance abuse counseling. Bail was set at $7,374.
• Jonathan Scott Crandell Jr., 20, unemployed of Carson City, was arrested at 5:52 p.m. Monday in the 2400 block of Sherman Lane on suspicion of felony grand larceny of a firearm and misdemeanor carrying a concealed weapon. Bail was set at $27,500.
• Joshua James Kelly, 31, of Carson City, was arrested at 1:36 a.m. Saturday in the 300 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony assault on a peace officer, misdemeanor obstructing and failure to appear on a traffic citation. Bail was set at $2,574. An hour later, Kelly’s 27-year-old brother was arrested on suspicion of drunken driving after the police told him to leave the area of a fight on foot, and he later came back to get his vehicle.
• A 34-year-old certified public accountant from Carson City was arrested at 9:16 p.m. Friday on Roberta Way on suspicion of driving under the influence of drugs and four counts of hit-and-run. The woman allegedly hit several parked cars and narrowly missed a pedestrian in the area of Florentine Drive and Airport Road. When police located her at home, both right tires of her vehicle were flat and the front side was smashed. Bail was set at $3,660.
• A 21-year-old unemployed Sacramento woman was arrested at 4:59 a.m. Saturday on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving and failure to maintain a single lane. She wrecked her 1992 Honda Accord on Spooner Summit at 2 a.m. A blood draw determined the woman’s blood-alcohol content was .26, more than three times the legal limit, according to the arrest report. Bail was set at $1,244.