Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Trio arrested on drug counts
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 11:54 p.m.: Brenda Jeanne Sweet, 36, was arrested in the 1800 block of North Edmonds Drive on suspicion of felony providing a false name to avoid prosecution, obstructing and disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $2,950.
• 7:33 p.m.: Jeremy Jon Matson, 28, of Carson City was arrested in the 2700 block of Bunch Way on suspicion of felony possession of a controlled substance and possession of a dangerous drug without a prescription. Bail was set at $5,000.
• 8:06 p.m.: Michael Anthony Bass was arrested at North Carson and East Long streets on suspicion of felony possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $3,500. Also arrested were Jillian Paige Truesdell, 19, of Carson City, on felony suspicion of possession of a dangerous drug without a prescription and possession of drug paraphernalia, and a 23-year-old Carson City man, on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $3,500 for Truesdell and $1,000 for the other man.
• 2:10 p.m.: A 21-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at the Carson City Sheriff’s Office on a failure-to-appear warrant. Bail was set at $3,000.
• 11:29 a.m.: A 26-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 900 block of West Washington Street on three failure-to-appear traffic warrants. Bail was set at $2,707.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies, violent crimes and DUIs. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.