Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Woman arrested on meth, larceny counts
December 6, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 2:57 a.m.: A 21-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 500 block of South Roop Street on suspicion of trespassing. According to the man's arrest report, his ex-girlfriend found him in a camper on her parents' property. Bail was set at $150.
• 6:24 p.m.: A 49-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 3600 block of Goni Road on a petit-larceny warrant, as well as on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia. According to the woman's arrest report, a casino worker pointed out a woman suspected to be under the influence of methamphetamine. A records check confirmed the woman had a warrant. During intake search at the Carson City Jail, workers reportedly found a knife and two small bags of meth in the woman's bra. Total bail was set at $3,000.
Recommended Stories For You
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies, violent crimes and DUIs. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand