Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Woman arrested on suspicion of child endangerment
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:
• 7:37 p.m.: A 33-year-old Carson City man was arrested at Russell Way and U.S. Highway 50 on a contempt-of-court warrant. Bail was set at $500.
• 10:10 p.m.: Dominique Marie Campora, 24, of Carson City was arrested in the 900 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $3,500.
• 5:35 p.m.: An 18-year-old woman was arrested in the 3400 block of Airport Road on suspicion of child endangerment and petit larceny. Bail was set at $2,750.
• 10:55 p.m.: A 48-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 1000 block of Koontz Lane on a violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrant. Bail was set at $1,000.
• 10:22 p.m.: A 22-year-old man was arrested at Airport Road and Carmine Street on a contempt-of-court warrant. Bail was set at $500.
• A 25-year-old man was arrested in the 700 block of South Carson Street on a failure-to-appear traffic warrant. Bail was set at $849.
• 2 a.m.: Dane Ross Hexberg, 22, was arrested in the 800 block of South Saliman Road on suspicion of possession of a dangerous drug without a prescription. Bail was set at $2,500.
• 2:10 a.m.: Moises Riley Alvarez, 20, of Carson City was arrested at North Curry and West Proctor streets on suspicion of arrest of probationer; resisting, obstructing or delaying a peace officer; and underage consumption of alcohol. Bail was set at $6,450.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies, violent crimes and DUIs. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.