Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Woman arrested on suspicion of third DUI
November 20, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 5:52 p.m.: A 41-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 400 block of East Lee Street on suspicion of domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,000.
• 1:39 p.m.: Kathy Olson, 45, of Gardnerville was arrested in the 1800 block of Maxwell Drive on suspicion of felony DUI-third offense. According to Olson's arrest report, a deputy was dispatched to her location on a report of a possible DUI driver. The deputy reportedly saw Olson vomiting, then saw an excessive amount of vomit on the road next to the driver's-side door. She reportedly was difficult to awaken, then could barely stand. She had a blood-alcohol level of .241, and the deputy learned she'd had two previous DUI arrests. Bail was set at $20,000.
• 3:20 p.m.: A 24-year-old Dayton man was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a felony embezzlement warrant. Bail was set at $5,000.
Recommended Stories For You
• 3:10 p.m.: A 27-year-old transient was arrested at the Carson City Jail on two violation-of-probation-conditions warrants. Total bail was set at $6,000.
• 10:01 p.m.: A 35-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 1300 block of Siskiyou Drive on a criminal-contempt warrant.
• 1:20 p.m.: A 37-year-old Reno man was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a violation-of-conditions warrant. Bail was set at $1,000.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies, violent crimes and DUIs. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.