Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Woman arrested on theft warrant
December 10, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
4:33 a.m.: A 41-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 3000 block of Thurman Circle on suspicion of domestic battery-first offense. Bail was set at $3,000.
1:51 p.m.: A 40-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a violation-of-conditions warrant. Bail was set at $1,500.
2:30 p.m.: A 24-year-old Carson City man was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a failure-to-appear warrant. Bail was set at $500.
Recommended Stories For You
12:05 p.m.: A 22-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 500 block of Jeanell Drive on a theft warrant. Bail was set at $1,000.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies, violent crimes and DUIs. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson City Rifle and Pistol Range to be open Sundays only