Carson City Sheriff’s Office seeks help in finding runaway
November 26, 2018
The Carson City Sheriff's Office, Investigation Division is asking the public's assistance in locating a runaway juvenile male.
Juan Martinez, 17, was last seen on Nov. 14 after being dropped off for school on East Adams Street in Carson City. Information indicates that Martinez may be in Carson City or the Reno/Sparks area. Martinez is described as 5-5, 100 pounds with long, curly, black hair.
Anyone with information is encouraged to contact the Carson City Sheriff's Office, Dispatch (775) 887-2677, Investigation Division, Detective Sam Hatley (775) 283-7852, Investigations Captain Brian Humphrey (775) 283-7850 or Secret Witness (775) 322-4900.
Trending In: Local
- TMZ: Tom Cruise in South Lake Tahoe to film scenes for ‘Top Gun’ sequel
- One of Nevada’s little surprises: Fly Geyser
- $150,000 bail for suspicion of lewdness with a child, CCSO says
- Doctor wins CNN Hero of the Year; Carson City’s Phillips honored
- Adam Laxalt praises Attorney General staff, mum on his future