Carson City supervisor hosts breakfast meeting on Friday
August 2, 2018
Carson City supervisor Brad Bonkowski will hold his Breakfast with Brad at the Cracker Box restaurant from 7-8 a.m. Friday
The get together is an opportunity for people to ask questions about local issues as well as share ideas and concerns.
The city is working on a new contract with Waste Management. Some of the issues being addressed include wildlife-proof containers, single stream recycling and providing a local service office. Those who have concerns, questions and ideas regarding trash collection and recycling are encouraged to attend. Concerns or questions about other Carson City issues are welcome as well.
No purchase is necessary; the coffee is on Bonkowski. The Cracker Box is located at 402 E. William Street.
Trending In: Local
- A football game for the ages: Fallon, Truckee battle for 3A supremacy
- Battle Born Memorial damaged by teens on bikes, scooters
- Felony drug arrest at hardware store, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Supervisors reinstate traffic enforcement program
- Ignition interlock now required for all Nevada DUI arrests