Carson City supervisor hosts breakfast meeting on Friday
August 2, 2018
Carson City supervisor Brad Bonkowski will hold his Breakfast with Brad at the Cracker Box restaurant from 7-8 a.m. Friday
The get together is an opportunity for people to ask questions about local issues as well as share ideas and concerns.
The city is working on a new contract with Waste Management. Some of the issues being addressed include wildlife-proof containers, single stream recycling and providing a local service office. Those who have concerns, questions and ideas regarding trash collection and recycling are encouraged to attend. Concerns or questions about other Carson City issues are welcome as well.
No purchase is necessary; the coffee is on Bonkowski. The Cracker Box is located at 402 E. William Street.
Trending In: Local
- Seaside, California, man dies while skiing at Lake Tahoe
- Native flowers: What every Nevada lover should know
- Bobcat sighting in Carson City; Nevada Department of Wildlife says it is not unusual
- Plasma, blood donors needed to help Carson City student with encephalitis
- Nevada Appeal, Record-Courier weekend edition goes to press early