Carson City’s Caron appointed to contractors board
November 3, 2017
Gov. Brian Sandoval has appointed Melissa Caron of A.M. Smith Electric in Carson City to the Nevada State Contractors Board.
He also reappointed Guy Wells, Margaret Cavin and board Chairman Jan Leggett to three-year terms effective immediately.
Caron is also a member of Western Nevada College's Construction Pathways program as well as the Northern Nevada International Code Council technical committee.
Finally, she serves as president of the Nevada Builders Alliance.
Trending In: Local
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand