Carson City’s Nancy Gaines to celebrate 99 years
October 20, 2018
Nancy Elizabeth Gaines will celebrate her 99th birthday on Oct. 22.
Nancy was born on Oct. 22, 1919, in Alabama. She later moved to Cleveland, Ohio, for 18 years. She then moved to Berkley, Calif., where she lived for 30 years and then to Santa Barbara for 40 years. She has lived in Carson City for 11 years.
She's married to Glen A. Schnoebelen. Her brothers are Robert R. Gaines of Carson City and Tomas M. Gaines of Bethel Island, Calif. She was a retired nurse, working 38 years. She also was an occupational therapist for 14 years.
Trending In: Local
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand