Carson High senior gives back to Carson Tahoe Health Foundation
December 21, 2014
Kimberly Parsons, a Carson High School senior and member of the Key Club, organized and implemented a fundraising campaign for area cancer patients as her senior project, in which she sold cancer awareness-themed T-shirts, wristbands and baked goods, raising a total of $1,245, which she presented to Carson Tahoe Health Foundation on Tuesday.
For information or to donate, call 775-445-5165.
Trending In: Local
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Murder suspect in U.S. illegally, authorities say
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit