Carson man arrested after allegedly exposing himself
December 26, 2005
A 60-year-old Carson City man was arrested on Christmas Day after allegedly exposing and fondling himself in front of two women outside of a casino.
Steven L. McCoy was arrested at 7:15 a.m. Sunday at his home in the 500 block of South Roop Street on suspicion of felony indecent or obscene exposure after he allegedly followed two women out of a casino on North Carson Street.
According to the police report, McCoy allegedly followed them, “making lewd comments and crude gestures with his mouth.”
Once the women arrived at their car, the man allegedly “exposed and fondled himself,” said the police report.
The women drove away, but one later returned to notify security personnel at the casino of the problem. Staff informed police.
McCoy’s bail was set at $5,000.
Trending In: Local
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand