Coldwell Banker Select donates tips to Vietnam veterans group
January 7, 2019
This year, Coldwell Banker Select was able to continue its annual tradition of donating the tips collected from Nevada Day and other company events to the Vietnam Veterans of America Chapter 388. More than $1,500 was collected and provided to the group to support those who served our country.
Chapter President Tom Spencer was thankful and noted chapter projects where the money will be used include: Adopt a Vet Dental Program, FISH, Veterans Resource Center, Western Nevada College for Veterans education costs, Richards Crossing for homeless veterans housing, Christmas gifts for Veteran Families and the Food Closet.
The Select Group of Real Estate Companies is home to seven companies with more than 33 offices in Northern California, Lake Tahoe and Northern Nevada.
Managing broker Victoria Williams said, "We love the community we live in and are so happy and proud to be able to give back to so many wonderful charitable groups and causes."
Trending In: Local
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand