Construction on Carson City streets for the week of Sept. 5-9
September 1, 2005
• Phase I of the Roop Street widening from Winnie Lane to Beverly Drive is substantially complete and Roop Street reopened to traffic on Friday.
• The Saliman Road reclaimed water line extension project from Mills Park to Little Lane continues with work taking place between Telegraph and Fifth streets. Expect slight traffic delays and traffic controls with flaggers.
• Pavement repairs continue on the streets below C Hill where new sewer and water mains were recently installed. Traffic will be maintained through the area.
• Plaza Street continues to be closed between Musser and Proctor streets for the City Hall Expansion project. This closure will continue into mid-October.
• Butti Way is open to traffic.
• All freeway construction impacts will continue.