Construction on Carson City streets the week of Sept. 19-23
September 15, 2005
. Delays possible.
• NDOT has closed Deer Run Road at the Carson River Bridge as part of the new bridge work. Deer Run Road will remain closed for another week. Traffic is rerouted to Carson River Road and East Fifth Street.
• The Saliman Road reclaimed water line extension project from Mills Park to Little Lane continues with work taking place between Appaloosa Avenue and Little Lane. Expect slight traffic delays and traffic controls with flaggers.
• Pavement repairs continue on Division, Ninth and Nevada streets where new sewer and water mains were recently installed. Traffic will be maintained through the area.
• Plaza Street continues to be closed between Musser Street and Proctor Street for the City Hall Expansion project. This closure will continue into mid-October.
• Hot Springs Road between Roop Street and College Parkway will be closed permanently due to the opening of the new Wal-Mart store.
Recommended Stories For You
• All of the Freeway construction impacts will continue.