Construction on Carson City streets the week of Sept. 26-30
• Expect a 15- to 20-minute delay on Highway 395 northbound between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. Tuesday for paving as part of the Carson City Freeway project.
• The Nevada Department of Transportation has closed Deer Run Road at the Carson River Bridge as part of new bridge work. Deer Run Road will remain closed for another week. Traffic is rerouted to Carson River Road and East Fifth Street.
• The Saliman Road Reclaimed Water Line Extension project from Mills Park to Little Lane continues with work taking place between Fifth Street and Little Lane. Expect slight traffic delays and traffic controls with flaggers.
• Plaza Street continues to be closed between Musser and Proctor streets for the City Hall Expansion project. This closure will continue into early November.
• All of the freeway construction impacts will continue.