The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 44-year-old florist from Carson City was arrested at 10:54 p.m. Thursday in the 1100 block of Ridgefield Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $1,132.
• A 42-year-old maintenance man from Carson City was arrested at 9:05 p.m. Friday at Highway 50 East and Lompa Lane on a misdemeanor warrant for failure to appear. Bail was set at $1,086.
• A 19-year-old transient from Minden was arrested at 11:13 p.m. Friday at Washington and Carson streets on suspicion of misdemeanor headlamps required and DUI. Bail was set at $1,199.
• A 30-year-old carpenter from Carson City was arrested at 9:14 p.m. Friday in the 3600 block of Centennial Park Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor disorderly conduct, assault and provoking assault. Bail was set at $1,501.
The suspect was allegedly intoxicated and trying to start numerous fights at the baseball fields in Centennial Park.
• A 41-year-old transient was arrested at 5:51 a.m. Saturday in the 900 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor trespassing. Bail was set at $237.
Secret Witness turns 40 this year – and it’s helped solve many of Northern Nevada’s most violent crimes
Secret Witness tips have played a pivotal role in solving some of the most violent crimes the greater Northern Nevada region has seen. To date, Secret Witness has paid out more than $300,000 in rewards to anonymous tipsters. Rewards range from $50 (graffiti/tagging) to $1,500 (armed robbery) to $2,500 (murder).