June 3, 2005
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Mark Ryan Garner, 42, a painter from Carson City, was arrested at 2:17 a.m. Friday in the 400 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine, misdemeanor violation of a suspended sentence and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $6,632.
• A 22-year-old retail worker from Carson City was arrested at 1 a.m. Friday at William and Roop streets on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear on a traffic citation. Bail was set at $1,226.
• A 39-year-old unemployed Carson City woman was arrested at 8:30 p.m. Thursday on Castle Way on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery.
• A 36-year-old construction worker from Carson City was arrested at 8:31 p.m. Thursday in the 2900 block of Tenaya Way on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $2,264.
• Carmel Marie Montez, 19, unemployed from Carson City, was arrested at 4:06 p.m. Thursday in the 2000 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony burglary and obstructing police. Her bail was set at $2,907.
Recommended Stories For You
• A 46-year-old investor from Reno was arrested at 9:10 p.m. Thursday at Telegraph and Curry streets on suspicion of domestic battery and injury to a motor vehicle. He was allegedly assaulting a female he was with and when a passerby yelled at him to stop, the man kicked the person’s car. Bail was set at $1,479.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
• Two motorcycles were stolen from a storage unit in the 4800 block of Cochise Street sometime last week.
• A man test-driving a motorcycle at a Highway 50 lot drove off with it at 10:46 a.m. At 11:31 a.m. the man called the lot to say he was returning the bike. A case number was issued for unlawful taking of a motor vehicle.
• A Titan motor home was stolen from a Highway 50 storage lot sometime Wednesday night. The vehicle was located at 5:29 a.m. Thursday behind the Smith’s grocery store in Dayton.
• A shopper’s purse was stolen from a cart at a grocery store in the 3600 block of North Carson Street at 7 p.m. Thursday.