The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 40-year-old unemployed woman from Carson City was arrested at 7:43 a.m. Saturday in the 1400 block of Rand Avenue on a misdemeanor warrant for violation of a suspended sentence. Bail was set at $1,000.
• Donald Bigpond, a 22-year-old transient, was arrested at 9:23 a.m. Saturday in the 4900 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of felony burglary and suspicion of misdemeanor threats. Bail was set at $25,632.
• Christina Figueroa, aka “Grumpy,” a 20-year-old fast-food worker from Carson City, was arrested at 12:15 p.m. Saturday at Fifth and Ruth streets on suspicion of felony eluding and suspicion of misdemeanor reckless driving, driving without a valid license and failure to pay obedience to traffic control devices. Bail was set at $10,901.
• A 42-year-old heavy-equipment operator from Dayton was arrested at 7:10 p.m. Saturday in the Carson City Jail on misdemeanor warrants for violation of alternative sentencing and petit theft. Bail was set at $4,500.
• Michael W. Mosher a 41-year-old limo driver from Reno, was arrested at 7:35 p.m. Saturday in the 3500 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony failure to pay child support and a misdemeanor warrant for failure to appear. Bail was denied.
• A 29-year-old chef from Stead was arrested at 6:18 p.m. Saturday in the 2100 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of misdemeanor theft. The suspect allegedly skipped out on a taxi bill of $10.94. Bail was set at $347.
• Randy Mooney, a 33-year-old carpenter from Spring Creek, was arrested at 7:50 p.m. Saturday in the 800 block of East College Parkway on suspicion of felony assault with a deadly weapon, probation violation, suspicion of misdemeanor DUI, driving without a license and petit larceny. Bail was denied.
• A 58-year-old businessman from Washoe Valley was arrested at 10:49 p.m. Saturday at Proctor and Carson streets on suspicion of misdemeanor DUI (second offense) and failure to obey traffic signs. Bail was set at $2,714.
• Clayton Robuck, a 59-year-old truck driver of unknown residence, was arrested at 10:13 p.m. Saturday in the 2400 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony possession of stolen property, attempted grand larceny and suspicion of misdemeanor petit larceny. The suspect allegedly attempted to steal a trailer hitch from a mobile home using stolen tools while the resident was inside drying her hair. Bail was set at $35,382.