• Eagle Valley Muzzle Loaders Spring Rendezvous. Features trappers, traders, black powder shooting and more. Call for directions to camp; 687-7410 or 883-7736.
• American Lung Association Walk-a-thon at Mills Park Pavilion A. Call Kris Parraguirre at 829-5870.
• Children’s immunizations, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Carson City Community Center, 851 E. William St. All required childhood vaccinations including chickenpox, hepatitis A and B, are free. Bring child’s immunization card. Call 885-1728.
• Nevada State Railroad Museum and the Children’s Museum of Northern Nevada host Family Fun Day and celebrates Smithsonian Museum Day, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Includes riding a handcar, crushing rocks, visiting an old-fashioned assayer’s office, and stamping a chocolate coin at the stamping mill. Children’s Museum at 813 N. Carson St. has special railroad crafts from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Nevada State Museum, 600 N. Carson St., has special activities from 1-4 p.m. with exhibit tours in Spanish and English. Call 687-6953.
• Dayton Senior Center hosts a Craft Faire, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. each day at 320 Old Dayton Valley Road. Call 246-6210 for information.
• Virginia City Grand Prix motorcycle race. Call 847-0311.
• e-Waste Day in Mound House, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at 2nd Place thrift and consignment store, 10128 Highway 50 E. Call 246-1779.
• Mound House Community Blood Drive, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at 2nd Place thrift and consignment store, 10128 Highway 50 E. Call for an appointment, 721-7202.
• Living Legends and Pigeon John perform at NV50 Nightclub, 10051 Highway 50 E., Mound House. Doors open at 9 p.m.; 18-older only. Tickets $25 at the door; call 246-4477.
• WNCC Carson City Spring Concert, 7:30 p.m. at Marlette Hall, Cedar Building. Free, open to the public. Call 445-3000.
• Gold Hill Hotel Lecture Series features George Noble on “From the Shenandoah of Virginia to the Comstock” at 7:30 p.m. Buffet available from 5-7 p.m., $15 includes lecture; lecture only $5. Call 847-0111.
• Least Training Resistance Concepts is hosting a horse “bombproofing” clinic at 10 a.m., at the Camelot Ranch in Dayton, at the corner of U.S. 50 and Blackhawk Road. Handlers and riders can guide their horse through a light obstacle trail course. Call Betty Retzer at (775) 629-9197. For membership information,www.whmentors.org.
• Carson City Sertoma annual charity Golf Tournament, 8:30 a.m. shotgun start at Dayton Valley Golf Club. Fee $100 per player includes cart, barbecue, tee prizes and other prizes; proceeds to speech- and hearing- impaired children. Call Rick Ghigliari at 883-9212.