Donations accepted for cancer patient
November 1, 2004
People who want to help Charley Dean, the man with brain cancer featured on Monday’s page A1, can make a donation at any Carson City Wells Fargo branch under his wife’s name, Debra Dean.
Several people tried to make donations Monday at Wells Fargo branches in the name of Charley Dean. The bank employee said all branches in Carson City are taking donations, but they should be in Debra Dean’s name.
Trending In: Local
- Native flowers: What every Nevada lover should know
- Seaside, California, man dies while skiing at Lake Tahoe
- Bobcat sighting in Carson City; Nevada Department of Wildlife says it is not unusual
- Plasma, blood donors needed to help Carson City student with encephalitis
- Nevada Appeal, Record-Courier weekend edition goes to press early