Easter egg hunts
– The Carson City Jaycees’ annual egg hunt will be at Governor’s Field on Easter Sunday. Children hunt in two groups. Special-needs children are first at 11 a.m., and the rest of the pack goes at 1 p.m. Ronald McDonald and the KBUL clown will be there. Contact President Wendy Keller-Smith at 246-0128. Donations are being accepted.
– Douglas High School is sponsoring a hunt at 1 p.m. Easter Sunday at the Minden Town Park, on Esmeralda Avenue.
– The 20/30 Club will also have a hunt at 1 p.m. Easter Sunday at Lampe Park in Gardnerville, on Waterloo Lane in Gardnerville.
– Easter Egg Hunt, 1:30 p.m. at Minor Ranch. Take Dayton Valley Road to Minor Road, go north toward river (across from Dayton Valley Golf Club), take second road immediately past cattle guard to Shaun and Tom Minor’s home. Call 246-0155.
– Egg Hunt begins at 1 p.m. at Miners Park, corner of Six Mile Road and E Street. Sponsored by the Storey County Jeep Posse, the VC RV Park, Storey County Fire Department, the Storey County Volunteer Fire Department, Community Chest Inc. and parents of Storey County children. Participants are asked to drop a dozen hard-boiled eggs at the RV park today.