Easter Egg Hunts
• Carson City Jaycees 30th annual Easter Egg Hunt. Special-needs children hunt at 11 a.m., general hunt begins at 1 p.m. at Governors Field. Easter bunny will visit. Call 883-8782 for information.
• Silver City Easter Events, 3-5 p.m., Silver City Fire House, High Street. Town potluck, everyone invited. After potluck, Easter parade to the local park for an Easter egg hung. Kids are invited to bring bikes, scooters, strollers, etc. to the firehouse beforehand to decorate for the parade. Call 847-7029.
• The annual Carson Valley 20-30 Easter Egg hunt will be 1 p.m. at Lampe Park. The nonprofit organization is seeking donations of hard-boiled eggs or cash to offset the event’s cost. Call Tom Kerley at 690-2435.
• The Easter Egg hunt at Johnson Lane Park hosted by the Johnson Lane Fire Department begins at 9 a.m. The park is on Stephanie Way just east of the fire station.
• The Pleasant Valley Volunteer Fire Department’s Easter celebrations include an Easter egg hunt, raffles, and food at Washoe Lake State Park from 12:30 – 2 p.m. A Care Flight helicopter will deliver the Easter Bunny to the park at 12:45 p.m. The egg hunt will begin shortly after, with children divided by age to hunt for prize-filled eggs. Admission is free. A raffle will award prizes for just $1 a ticket, and hamburger and hot dog food specials will be served. All proceeds go to help the local volunteer fire department. Call 849-4922.