Education achievement: Thomas passes California Bar Exam
December 15, 2013
Thomas passes California Bar Exam
Carson Adams Thomas, 2002 Carson High School valedictorian, passed the California Bar Exam.
Thomas has a Bachelor of Arts in English literature from Carleton College, a Master of Arts in comparative literature from Dartmouth College and a Juris Doctorate from New York University. He is a full-tuition scholarship recipient of Institute of International Law and Justice and a recipient of the Jerome Lipper prize in international law and cum laude.
Thomas is a law clerk for Chief Justice Dana Fabe of the Alaska Supreme Court. Following his clerkship for the Alaska Supreme Court, he will clerk for Judge John Noonan of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit in San Francisco. He is the son of Marta Adams of Carson City.
Trending In: Local
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit
- Carson City Aquatic Facility reopening on Tuesday
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’