GET FIT: What you can do
For convenience sake, we will be following a group of women through the Kaia FIT six-week boot camp. However, that does not mean you can’t join in.
In addition to working out on your own, there are several fitness programs available in Carson City. From gyms to community classes to personal trainers, find what suits you best, and get started.
Here are some programs you might like:
• Wold Fitness – Luke Wold, certified strength and conditioning specialist, offers fitness boot camps along with a 21-day Rapid Fat Loss program.
For more information,
contact Wold at LDWold@gmail.com, call 509-945-3856 or visit woldfitness.com.
• 6 Week Workout – A team of skilled personal trainers provides guidance, routines, accountability, and challenges to get results. For more information, go to 6weekwork
• Kaia FIT – kaiafit.com or 775-841-4962.
• Sweat Shop – Jerry Vance’s Sweat Shop classes, taught in the Community Center’s Comstock Room, are one-hour, co-ed fitness programs providing aerobics, Pilates and yoga. She also teaches Wet Sweat, a water fitness program, three nights a week at the Carson Aquatic Center.
• Community Fitness – Patti Briggs and Terri Snyder teach a wide range of fitness classes at the Carson City Community Center, ranging from Yoga to weight lifting to boot camps. For more information, call Terri Snyder at 721-9987 or Patti Briggs at 721-6182, or go online at getnufit.com.
Or take a look at joining a gym:
• Fit for 10: http://www.fitnessfor10.com or (775) 885-1871
• Gold’s Gym: http://www.golds
gym.com or (775) 267-1700
• Eagle Fitness: http://www.eaglefitnessnevada.com or (775) 882-8686
• Anytime Fitness: Opening soon. http://www.anytimefitness.com
• Curves: http://www.curves.com or 775-246-9900
• River Vista Fitness: 246-3650