August 29, 2012
Carson City Health Department’s food-service inspections for Aug. 23. All scores are on a 100-point scale, with points deducted depending on the severity of violations:
• Arco AM PM, 2707 Highway 50 E., scored 100 points.
• Del Taco, 822 E. College Parkway, scored 98 points. Staff are handling ready-to-eat foods (tortillas, lettuce and cheese toppings) with their bare hands.
• Dotty’s, 4320 S. Carson St., scored 100 points.
• Dotty’s, 3305 Market St. #100, scored 100 points.
• Heidi’s Family Restaurant, 1020 N. Carson St., scored 100 points.
Recommended Stories For You
• Pizza Factory, 135 Clearview Drive #127, scored 100 points.
• The Basil, 311 N. Carson St., scored 100 points.
• Yogo Frozen Yogurt & Sweet Treats, 3250 Retail Drive #105, scored 100 points.
Trending In: Local
- Bill would eliminate death penalty in Nevada
- Revamped Carson City theater holds 2 opening nights
- Apple finishes Reno warehouse, announces Northern Nevada expansion
- Seaside, California, man dies while skiing at Lake Tahoe
- Public Utilities Commission: Nevada doesn’t get advance notice of plutonium shipments