November 14, 2012
Carson City Health Department’s food-service inspections for Nov. 8. All scores are on a 100-point scale, with points deducted depending on the severity of violations:• Michoacan Restaurant, 557 South Saliman Road, scored 93 points. Found a beverage cup without a lid in the food preparation area. Employees may consume drinks in food preparation areas only from covered containers through a straw. Found a beverage can stored in the ice machine in ice that is intended for human consumption, corrected on site.• Hampton Inn & Suites convenience store, 10 Hospitality Way, scored 100 points.• Hampton Inn & Suites Continental Breakfast, 10 Hospitality Way, scored 100 points.• Holiday Inn Express Continental Breakfast, 4055 N. Carson St., scored 100 points.• Mo & Sluggo’s Bar & Grill, 110 W. Telegraph St., scored 100 points.
Trending In: Local
- Seaside, California, man dies while skiing at Lake Tahoe
- Bill would eliminate death penalty in Nevada
- Public Utilities Commission: Nevada doesn’t get advance notice of plutonium shipments
- Revamped Carson City theater holds 2 opening nights
- Apple finishes Reno warehouse, announces Northern Nevada expansion