December 12, 2012
Carson City Health Department’s food-service inspections for Nov. 29. All scores are on a 100-point scale, with points deducted depending on the severity of violations:• Capitol Shell, 1462 S. Carson St., scored 100 points.• Denny’s Restaurant, 2299 N. Carson St., scored 97 points. The ice scoop storage containers are not clean inside, corrected on site. Floor tiles and adequate grout between tiles are missing in the dish washing area.• Quik Stop Markets, Inc., 3006 N. Roop St., scored 95 points. During this re-inspection, food items (burritos, Lunchables, etc.) in the Grab ’n Go unit are holding at 52 degrees to 52.9 degrees. The ambient temperature at the front of this unit is 53 degrees and up. The surfaces at the back of this unit are holding temperatures at 36-40 degrees.
Trending In: Local
- Seaside, California, man dies while skiing at Lake Tahoe
- Bill would eliminate death penalty in Nevada
- Public Utilities Commission: Nevada doesn’t get advance notice of plutonium shipments
- Revamped Carson City theater holds 2 opening nights
- Apple finishes Reno warehouse, announces Northern Nevada expansion