Health inspections Oct. 6-13
Carson City Health Department’s food-service inspections for Oct. 6-13. All scores are on a 100-point scale, with points deducted depending on the severity of violations:
• Bethlehem Lutheran Church School Cafeteria, 1837A N. Mountain St., scored 91 points. Staff were observed donning clean gloves without first washing their hands at the hand sink. Staff then washed hands in the wash basin of the 3-C sink. No sanitizer has been dispensed into the 3-C sink. At least one employee of this establishment must be a certified food handler during all hours of food receiving, preparation and serving.
• National’s Cafe Restaurant, 1701 N. Carson St., scored 98 points. There is no stem thermometer for verifying proper food temperatures. Sushi knives are not stored or cleaned properly between use.
• Central Warehouse Carson City School District, West Telegraph and Richmond streets, scored 100 points.
• Lifestream Health Foods Retail Grocery, 101 Hot Springs Road, scored 100 points.
• Fritsch Elementary School Cafeteria, 504 Bath St., scored 100 points.
• Bordewich Elementary School Cafeteria, 110 S. Thompson St., scored 100 points.
• Eagle Valley Elementary School Cafeteria, 4151 E. Fifth St., scored 100 points.
• Empire Elementary School Cafeteria, 1260 Monte Rosa St., scored 100 points.