Health inspections Sept. 22
The following health inspections are for the period of Aug. 18-24:
• Port of Subs Restaurant, 1621 E. William St., scored 100 points.
• Decades Bar/Lounge, 1475 Hot Springs Road #6, scored 99 points. The floors in the bar and the restrooms need cleaning. Discarded boxes are accumulating inside the walk-in.
• Garibaldi’s Restaurant, 397 N. Carson St., scored 97 points. At least one employee of this establishment must be a certified food handler during all operational hours.
• McDonald’s #4 Restaurant, 3344 N. Carson St., scored 95 points. The rinse water in the high-temperature dish sanitizer is very dirty. Found ice scoop handle buried in the customer ice at the main ice machine. Found no soap supplied at the only kitchen hand sin,. nail brushes are not provided or are stored improperly. No soap is available at the only kitchen staff hand sink.
• Eage Gas I Convenience Store, 2152 N. Carson St., scored 100 points.
• Capital City Liquor Convenience Store, 1511 N. Carson St., scored 99 points. Bags of customer ice are not labeled.
• ARCO AM/PM #82392 Convenience Store, 720 S. Carson St., scored 99 points. Bags of customer ice are not labeled.
• Jack In The Box #7304 Restaurant, 3665 S. Carson St., scored 100 points.
• ARCO AM/PM Convenience Store, 4340 N. Carson St., scored 100 points.