Hoffmans celebrate 50th anniversary
July 14, 2012
Carson City residents William and Virginia Hoffman celebrated 50 years of marriage.
The couple met on a double date and were immediately attracted to each other, even though they were paired with different people. They were married on July 14, 1962, in St. Peter’s Episcopal church.
The Hoffmans have two children, Hallie Lynn Murphy and Kelli Sue Newton, of Carson City. They also have four grandchildren: Todd, Chanel, Cameron, and Alicia, and five great grandchildren.
William is retired from the Nevada Department of Transportation and Virginia is retired from Greater Nevada Credit Union.
Call 775-882-4415 to congratulate.
Trending In: Local
- Bill would eliminate death penalty in Nevada
- Revamped Carson City theater holds 2 opening nights
- Apple finishes Reno warehouse, announces Northern Nevada expansion
- Seaside, California, man dies while skiing at Lake Tahoe
- Public Utilities Commission: Nevada doesn’t get advance notice of plutonium shipments