Inmate convicted of child sexual dies
August 21, 2018
A prison inmate, serving 40 years to life for child sexual abuse and producing pornography in Clark County, has died at the High Desert State Prison, north of Las Vegas.
The state Department Tuesday identified the inmate as Charles R. Rogers, 55, who was sentenced to prison in June 2010.
An autopsy will be conducted.
Trending In: Local
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand