Inmate dies at Carson City prison
February 28, 2018
Prison officials have ordered an autopsy into the death of Daniel Stenner, 49, in the Northern Nevada Correctional Center's regional medical center in Carson City.
Stenner was committed from Washoe County in 1996. He was serving life sentences for sexual assault, the use of a deadly weapon and six years for lewdness with a child under 14.
Trending In: Local
- Amid cheers, Fallon City Council bans recreational cannabis in 3-0 vote
- Grouchy’s barbershop serves more than 500 customers in first 2 months
- Man arrested on 11 counts of sexual assault, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Author from Carson City trailer park providing hope
- Man injured in Carson City rollover crash