Inmate dies at Carson City prison
February 28, 2018
Prison officials have ordered an autopsy into the death of Daniel Stenner, 49, in the Northern Nevada Correctional Center's regional medical center in Carson City.
Stenner was committed from Washoe County in 1996. He was serving life sentences for sexual assault, the use of a deadly weapon and six years for lewdness with a child under 14.
Trending In: Local
- Ormsby House likely to be retail/housing, Carson City supervisors told
- Empire Ranch Golf Course sale falls through
- Live coverage of winter storm: Carson City offices closed today; 13 inches of snow falls in Carson City.
- Vegas to Reno freeway will bypass Douglas County
- Carson City Sheriff’s seek help in road rage incident