IT’S A DATE — TO MARRY IN CARSON CITY
December 17, 2014
Gardnerville residents Welcome Fraley and Cheryl Miller, who have been together for 25 years, decide to wed on the sequential date of 12/13/14 that won't happen for a long time to say the least at the Carson City Courthouse Saturday.
Alan Mayoral-Ortiz, left, and Sara Escobedo, right, wait to get married with their children Carlos, 1, and Alan, 11, at the Carson City Courthouse. It was the last sequential calendar date until Jan. 2, 2034.
Trending In: Local
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand