Kindergarten readiness offered at Talking Wall
The first Kindergarten Readiness Fair will be offered at the Kids’ Talking Wall on April 1. There will be free school supplies while they last, fun learning activities and games to take home, meet and greet kindergarten teachers, and information on money-saving resources and services available to families.
Entertainment schedule includes:
• Homes4Hearts Musical – singing, dancing, and more, 10-10:30 a.m.
• The Positive Energy Dancers, 10:30-11 a.m.
• CASA of Carson City Light of Hope Candlelight Vigil, 11 a.m.-noon
• The Wild Horse Children’s Theater music and songs from Disney’s Aladdin Jr., noon-12:30 p.m.
• My FISH People Animated Talking Fish, 12:30-1 p.m.
• Nevada Music and Mr. Spoons, sing-along,
• Celtic Folk Music, 1:30-2 p.m.
• WAM Open Mic, ages 6-18, 2-2:30 p.m.